Hello everyone! Lisa the Mousekeeper squeaking in to let you know of a couple of Waltzingmouse Stamps events you won't want to miss!
The first is that we've finally settled on a theme for the February Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz, which will begin on February 17th. We'll be celebrating Buttons!!! Yep, show us your Waltzingmouse creations featuring buttons... one, two, three or more! Whatever moves you!
If you've never waltzed with us, you can find all the information right here on the Waltz With Us page. Last month we had 13 new waltzers. Let's top that number in February, shall we? It's loads of fun!
For those of you who uploaded the HTML for the blinkie, I'm afraid you'll have to do it one more time... and I swear this will be the last time! lol I have finally figured out how to switch out the graphic without touching the HTML. You can always find it on our Waltz With Us page, but here it is for you to copy and paste into an HTML Gadget (or similar in Wordpress or Typepad) on your blog:
<a href="http://waltzingmouse.blogspot.com/p/friends-blog-waltz.html" target="_blank"><img border="0" alt="Please join us for our Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz" src="https://sites.google.com/site/thecraftsmeow/images/attachment.jpeg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" ></a>
Note: if you need to shrink the size of the graphic, go into the blinkie gadget to edit, click on Rich Text, and there you will see the graphic, which you can click on and pull the corner in to make it smaller.
We'll open the forum for links for those who will be participating on February 1st (or as soon as I get back home and at the computer after CHA! lol) And remember, you can still waltz and play the game for a chance to win a prize even if you don't have time to make a card/project.
The SECOND big news is that we've started a new monthly Christmas Card Challenge in our forum!!! Generally, here's the scoop (see Lynn's fabby card above):
• A new challenge will be issued on the 10th of each month in the Playroom Forum (although January's was posted late, you still have plenty of time to play).
• Once you have created your project, upload it to the special WMSCCC gallery
• Each card must contain some Waltzingmouse Stamps’ images, but does not have to be exclusively WMS products to be eligible for prizes
• All projects will be Christmas themed
• You may make as many projects as you like for each challenge, but only ONE is necessary to enter the challenge. We encourage you to make batches of cards since our end goal is to have enough hand-made Christmas cards for each person on our “list”.
• You can play along when and if you want – make it suit your schedule. For example, challenge cards for January may be uploaded anytime before June to be eligible for the “halfway point prize”. The same goes to be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE – projects for all twelve months much be uploaded to their appropriate gallery prior to the end of December.
And, yes, there are prizes to be won... big prizes! Not to mention that everyone who participates is a winner because they'll have most...all?...of their Christmas cards done well before the holidays!
So nip on over to the Christmas Card Challenges forum for all the deets and to find out what the first challenge is. If you're not yet a member of our forum, it's easy peasy... just a few clicks, no embarrassing questions, and you're in!
Have a fabby day!