Grab the Pajama party badge above, by either right clicking (PC),
or dragging it to your desktop (Mac) and keep it for your pajama party posts.
Folks You are invited to the next Pajama Party! The Pajama party features a collection of Challenges - you make them up ahead of time and then post them to this blog on the night of the party - you in? Typically we will have 3-4 challenges - here's how the Schedule looks:
PJ Party Schedule
•The PJ party invitation post will go live on the Blog on the 1st of every month. The Invitation post will detail the challenges and the sketch. You will have 14 days to make your entries.
•The PJ party post and all challenge links will go live at 11:45pm on the 14th of the Month
• You can upload your entries for 24 hours after the Prty post goes live. Links will close at 11:45pm on the 15th
•The PJ party winner will be announced just after 11.45pm on the 15th of the month.
Rules - a little housekeeping!
• You don't have to use Waltzingmouse Stamps to play along, but it will make us especially happy if you do!
• You can enter each challenge as many times as you like, using separate cards and separate links, but you cannot enter any one card in more than one challenge!
• Links should take folks directly to the blog post/spot where we can see/comment on your challenge entry.
• Please mention our PJ party and challenge on your blog or gallery post(- you are welcome to grab the PJ logo or sketch graphic and add those to your blog if you like)
• You do not need to enter every challenge, but the more entries you have the better change of winning the prize!
We will have one overall winner chosen at random from all challenge entries. The prize winner will receive £30GBP store credit for Waltzingmouse Stamps.
Now please note - this is important - if the winning entry uses Waltzingmouse brand stamps or dies the prize will be doubled and the winner will get £60GBP (approx $98USD)!
Please note that projects using only free WMS products will not be eligible for the double prize - though you could still qualify for the £30GBP!