Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

The Big Cheese of the Week

Hi there.  I'm a little late sharing this week's Big Cheese, I was caught up in all the release happenings, and I hope you were too - it was a blast!

This week's Big Cheese is Cyndie... I bet you are going to love the cute card she made!


Isn't that little cozy scene adorable?  Cyndie's card is so inspiring with her creative use of the elements in the Sewing Box Hugs set - the 'branch' to define the hillside, and the flowers cut in half to be trees.  Plus, that is some serious paper piecing there!  Add the curved sentiment into the mix and I'm smitten!

Congratulations, Cyndie! Your project will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Please send me an email and I will provide you with a discount code for $10 off your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Liza Carruthers used one of my favorite techniques to put together this card:


Liza used a combination of images from the Musical Backgrounds set to create a stunning musical collage.  What a perfect birthday card for a musician or a music-lover.  The monochrome colors help to pull it all together, and the bit of edge-inking and stitching help to finish it off. 

Rounding us out for today is another elegant creation shared by Cathy Weber:


Isn't it pretty?  The pink shades go so well with the get well sentiment, and you can't go wrong with a paper bouquet of roses.  Layering the popped up bloom on the tag helps reinforce those lovely flowers.  The lace is an elegant touch, too!

Thanks for another great week of projects, ladies! Inspiring as always!

Would you like the opportunity to be chosen for the Big Cheese? Just upload a project to your Waltzingmouse Gallery. Then add a direct, clickable URL link of your newly uploaded Gallery entry here in the WMS Forum, a new thread starts every Monday! You can visit us on the forum if you have any questions.

Have a great day!
Anya

1 comment:

  1. Golly, what a thrill to see my card featured today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!