Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

...release roundup!


The last of the release orders has shipped, I have very nearly finished my shipping notes and tomorrow I will be catching up with emails and notes that folks have set - I was delighted to see how folks liked the new dies, especially the folding tags, they stormed out and we hope to re-stock those very soon along with some of the other items that sold out.

If you are waiting on a reply to an email or other query, please doe bear with us, it has been a hectic release and we will send you a reply! thank you for your patience.

I leave you with a pic of the very beautiful Powerscourt waterfall, which we happily stumbled over on a day trip over Easter, I had no idea this was here, hidden in the Wicklow hills and I am itching to pop down again for a longer visit to that region, I was especially charmed by the village of Enniskerry. Chat to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. What a spectacular find, looks like you had perfect weather too !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!