Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2010

...emails

Promised myself I would not post again until I had a card!!! ugh, but as usual, time makes it's own plans!!! Anyhow...just a quick note to let folks know I had to upgrade the security on the old 'puter and so I'm fully expecting that there will be folks who have emailed me and haven't had a reply this week!

I do have a ton of emails to get through, and I'm working through them (after shipping of course! lol) so I will get them answered this week, so please do bear with me on that.

If you have emailed this week, from Sunday onwards, and you do not hear from me by say, Saturday, do pop me another mail, there always seems to be a few emails that get sucked away into some mysterious cyberland when any computer changes/upgrades take place...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!