Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2010

July Release Round-up Part 3

Hey y'all! That's my (Lisa's) weak attempt at sounding like I'm from Texas since I've been calling these posts "round-ups." I'll have to put my thinking cap on and come up with some other clever name for them that goes with Waltzingmouse. If you have some ideas, please leave a comment on this post. Who knows, there might be a prize in it for ya!

For the final installment of this month's amazing release creations, behold Victorian Frippery and Very Vintage Labels No. 2, with a couple of peeks of Victorian Alphabet and Rescue Remedy Additions...

by Anya
by Belinda
by Bonnie
by Carly
by Claire
by Jennifer
by Julia
by Laurie
by Lisa
by Lynn

Now I KNOW you're really excited about getting your new stamps! Shouldn't be long now! In fact, some of you may already have yours in hand. Woo hoo!!!

Thank you sooooo much for making this such a fabulous release!!! 

Don't forget to mark your calendar for July 17th for our monthly Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz! Details will be posted soon. 

Ta ta for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!