Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

...January New Release Blog Hop- Day 3


Good Morning/Afternoon folks! I hope you are well! Today we are showcasing the final sets from this months Gina K releases, the Hearts and Flowers Stamp TV kit and the new incentive set, You Get Me.

Just like you did yesterday, be sure to comment on each of the blogs as you hop because we will be going away THREE $25 gift certificates to Gina K. Designs, one gift certificate each day! Comment for more chances to win! Check StampTV Big News Forum a few days after the hops conclude where the winners will be announced.

Ok first up is the Hearts and Flowers kit:


This massive kit is filled with stamps, dies and card stock to help you make beautiful cards and projects! This kit includes:
  • 1 You Have my Heart 6 x 8 stamp set
  • 1 Tropical Blooms 6 x 8 stamp set
  • 1 You Have my Heart die set
  • 1 Tropical Blooms die set
  • 24 sheets of Pure Luxury card stock
  • 1 Plastic Storage box
I know supplies of this kit are limited, so maybe best to snap this one up quickly if you fancy it!

Can we just take a second to admire the detail in those hearts!! detailed stamps are my favourite!! I stamped these in a silver ink and then added teeny tiny wee blingy crystals using the fabby new connect glue from Gina K. I love the applicator tip on this glue! I stamped the sentiment in versamark and heat set clear embossing powder over it, I like a bit of subtle with my bling, lol.



Our current incentive set is a gem also:


This is going to go with every image set you have! Of course I matched it with Geo Thanks...


And here are the DT for the rest of today's hop! have fun and don't forget to comment!!!

Claire Brennan (you are here)
Donna Idlet
Karen Hightower
Laurie Schmidlin



57 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the white hearts on the black. Sooo elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable cards! You took a heart and made it awesome - background yet not a background. I absolutely love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing- good job, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, these just get better and better! LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant, so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talents with us and for us. Diana O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white on black repeating diagnol pattern: very clean, so many variations are inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I am really liking your geometric flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards. They are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and elegant black card and the 2nd card is so colourful anyone would love to receive either. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the silver hearts against the black cardstock! Stunning! The geo card I super fun
    & I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great combos of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the black and white hearts card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the silver embossing with the hearts. Those hearts are so beautiful with all the detail in them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the idea of using one of the stamps to make the whole background. I will be trying this with this kit. I can't wait until I get mine in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love the black and white card and the colors you chose for the geometric card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As you said, the detail in the hearts is amazing! Very stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the silver embossed hearts on th black card. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are so beautiful! I love the black and white one especially the way you did it. But the colorful one is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two totally different looks to your cards. The first one looks like damask wallpaper and your second card reminds me of pink grapefruit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning cards - thanks for show casing this wonderful release

    ReplyDelete
  21. Claire I just absolutely love your new set and what you have done with it here! Amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards. I love the white on black.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The black and silver card is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the red and black so striking. And the doodlely flowers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful designs and stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooh! Love that black and white card with the one little red heart! And the other card is so bright and cheery! Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your first card really show off those beautiful hearts! Love the colors in your second card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely cards, that first black and white one was neat with that tiny touch of red. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such beautiful cards. We have all of these colored inks, but I'm drawn to the black and white cards.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those beautiful hearts have stolen mine and I love your fab geo flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those hearts are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great job using this set! I love the b/w design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the first card. It is so striking with the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the detail in the hearts. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fantastic cards! I love how you stamped the hearts out on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the elegant heart card and the Geo card is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love both your cards! The whimsical flowers are such fun! and the hearts so intricate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the black base so much ! It gives such a great intensity to the card design !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your cards are lovely and sweet! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your designs. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  41. LOVE that geo set! Your colors are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your cards! The colors in the second one are outstanding. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love these cards -- especially the one with all the beautiful hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful cards, really love the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Pretty cards. I like the silver on black.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very dramatic black and white hearts card. The geo card is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love your cards. Can not wait to get my kit...all these inspiring cards to try.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fantastic blog hop with such wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Truly beautiful cards...that first one is a stunner! I love this sentiment set! So heartwarming...

    ReplyDelete
  50. really the the design on a slant-you re so clever

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!