Pages

Friday 10 July 2015

... taking a break

http://www.waltzingmousestamps.com/blogs/news/35228996-uk-shipper-on-vacation

Folks I am taking a break, the wee folks are off for summer, Mr B is off and I'm going to indulge in a little family time. I'm going to unplug from the web for two weeks and so the store will be on 'partial vacation' for two weeks.

I say partial, because our USA shipper will be shipping away as usual (sorry Lynn!).

Orders to UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, Canada and South America placed before midday tomorrow (10th) will ship - orders placed after that time will ship in the week beginning 27th July.

I will catch up with emails during the week of the 27th also, I should have all my email correspondence up to date by tomorrow, but just in case I have missed you, do please email again to info@waltzingmousestamps.com - put 'PRIORITY' in your subject line and I will come to you first when I return.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great holiday. You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation Claire! You deserve some family and relaxation time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful vacation Claire!! We'll hope for some lovley pics of Ireland when you get back though!! :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!