Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

...tossback tuesday? and a freebie with the next 30 orders


LO, I'm rifling through the store back end this evening, sorting out various issues and  I was fixing some stuff on the North Shore product page, I adored this stamp when it came out - I love it still.


I love the mood this stamp creates and since I'm in dire need of some summer sun (it's actually snowing here as I type) I'm going to do a little giveaway -  the next 30 people placing orders at the WMS store will receive one of these North shore stamp sets in with their order for FREE! Offer begins now - 11:00pm my time and will end with the 30th order from now or at 11:00pm tomorrow night (1st April), whichever comes first. Offer is valid on orders with full price items orders only - offer will not combine with any other discounts.


One of my favourite techniques, clear embossing and then wiping white ink over, and burnishing it off the shiny bits.


3 comments:

  1. I like this set too - such great cards for guys! We'd like a bit of warmth here too - snow again this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card! I must dig my set out again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites too! I use it often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!