Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

...We have a comment winner!

I loved reading all of your holiday suggestions! I am so tempted by lots of them and I look forward to a few lazy evenings researching to see if any of them might be do-able for us!

In the meantime, here is the winner, picked at random, by the random number generator:

 Congratulations goes to:
Aimee Dillon Vaassen who said... " My dream holiday would be spent in Finland! It's so beautiful there and they have such cute, cozy round-shaped bungalows for two -wink wink- I love the look of them! :) I can't wait to see the new goodies!"

Aimee, please email us on info@waltzingmousestamps.com with your address details and we will get your prize right out to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!