Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

... Half a dozen eggs


 I have a little round up of a few of my favourite Easter creations from over the years here, there may be a couple that you missed. If you are anything at all like me, you may be scrabbling around for a few last minute ideas, my personal favourites are the quick cheaty Easter fried eggs, but I did those last year, so I need something else.... anyhow, hope you likey - and if you are all set already, I encourage you to pin these ideas for future use!

The store will be taking a small shipping break (the Post Offfice will be closed for a few days), and I will be taking a couple of days away from the office to roll hard boiled eggs down the hill and eat plenty of chocolate, -  so if I'm not chatting to you before Sunday, may I wish you a very Blessed Easter.

Here are some of my favourite past projects - click on the links below if you would like to go to the relevant blog posts - it should be noted that Spellbinders no longer make the Egg dies, but the projects may be easily replicated by cutting with scissors.
















5 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Claire! I remember being quite inspired by each as it was created - so lovely for Easter! Hope you have a lovely celebration with your 'brood'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good ideas here Claire - and I few I forgot about! It's going to be a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous Claire! Hope you had a great Easter! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those projects are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!