Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

...and the winner is

Folks I'm a little late posting a winner - I was giving out medicine at midnight last night, but it was for myself, I have 'an awful dose' as they say, so you will forgive me if this is short and sweet.

I have enjoyed reading the comments and I must say, it's a great relief to find that our lacksadaisical observance of St Valentine's Day is not such an oddity....

Our winner has been chosen at random, I use that random number generator.org thingy, and out popped:

Gabi MeWi who said...

This magnets are so fresh - perfect for the fridge.
I planed to have a Valentine-dinner with my hubby, but now I will be on a funeral(my friends mum died) - so we will have a spontaneous Valentine day in the next days.

Gabi, I am heartily sorry to hear of your loss, hugs to you. Please pop me an email on claire@waltzingmousestamps.com at your convenience and let me have your choice of die set and your address and I will get your goodies out to you ASAP.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!