Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

...Finally in Stock



And so finally we got stock of the August sets!! Folks who have availed of our new notification service will have been emailed directly, but just in case you didn't know, we now, finally, have the following in stock:


Vintage garden - Seed Packet
Set size – 6 × 8 inches

Vintage garden - Flowers
Set size – 6 × 4 inches


Vintage garden - Produce
Set size – 6 × 4 inches
 

Appleblossom Seeds
Set size – 4 × 3 inches

Camellia
Set size – 6 × 8 inches


Bright Season
Set size – 6 × 4 inches
 

Little lanterns
Set size – 6 × 4 inches
Light of the World
Set size – 6 × 4 inches

Other News

Well it has been a very long month since the August release debacle and at last the light at the end of the tunnel has waxed from that of a soggy match to somewhere about the strength of a candle. Any moment now, there will be daylight once more.

Now and again we catch a glimpse of it through the skylight in the dungeon office where we have been captive working, but mostly the weather has been in sympathy with us and has cried heavy tears as we have worried ourselves silly over boxes of poor starving envelopes. 

Since we managed to feed up all our little envelopes and ship them off to new homes yesterday, we're hoping to slip the shackles and head out tomorrow to see if there's any of the countryside still above water. We're going to Athlone. It's the Great Big Craft Extravaganza at the Athlone Springs hotel and we're due to have a stall there on Saturday and Sunday. If you are going to be in the area, pop over and say Hi! We'll be the red faced pair trying to look bright and shiny in the corner.

It's a bit of a drive, and last years trip was not without event. It's a story for another day when I have more time to embellish the facts, but I can at last put to bed the August chapter of my biography, which Herself reckons should be called "Waiting for Wanda".

9 comments:

  1. So pleased to see that you have stock - my order is in and now to wait!

    In the meantime, you have a super time at the Great Big Craft Show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yaaay!! I'm off to get my order in for the sets I have been longing for! Yippee for you Claire!
    I wish I had known about your craft fair this weekend, I would have jumped on a plane for a little visit, maybe next year?! Enjoy your weekend, you will knock them all for six with your gorgeous stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm glad things are getting better, I look forward to buying some more stamps from you. And always look for your new releases . Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for Wanda indeed... lol!! Looking forward to the WMS class and seeing you on Sunday! Hope there will be some sets left to get my paws on!!
    Chat soon,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am sitting here at my desk at work eating some scrummy home made sweet potato and butternut soup, surfing the net and was just wondering if there was any news. I've been desperately checking every day. It's just a shame I can't shop on the net from work - aarrrgghhhhh! But you know it's the first thing I'll be doing once I get home LOL! So,, so glad they've arrived. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughing ! Yea! Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippie!!! I've ordered the Vintage Garden stamps & I'm champing at the bit for them to come through the door!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Claire if you weren't a stamp designer I swear you could write a book! Or maybe someday you should do a book about your stamps! Hope all goes well at the craft show. Can't wait for my package to be delivered - YAY! Big HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see these lovely new sets in stock!

    Do you have any idea when Compliments of the Season will be back in stock? I'd like to place an order soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!