Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

...and the winners are:

Winner of the $100 gift cert for WMS stamps in the Spread the love comp was:

Heidi who said...

So cute, love these little minis. I have to say the strawberry one is my fav! I pinned it along with some others on my pinterest!

and the winner of the 'Win your Basket' promo was:Janet Littlefield
to whom I have already sent an email...in the interest of discretion it's all I can say to hope that Janet will be tickled pink to get the note!!

Heidi - pop me an email with 'winner winner chicken dinner' in the subject, so's I can spot you easily!!! and I'll get your code right out to you!!!

Hope you are all having a very happy 4th July, tho I hear the weather has made fireworks off limits for the celebrations in many places..isn't this weather crazy?

2 comments:

  1. OMG- how can I be so lucky? Thank you so much Claire and thanks to all the DT for those wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I'm tickled pink! Claire, thank you so much for the basket of goodies and for all the beautiful project ideas. Happy, happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!