Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

...Is your rooster behaving well?

A quick note for folks who have the French Country set. Way back in May, I had a couple of folks email me to say that their rooster image was not stamping properly. I replaced the stamps of course and took steps to make sure that all subsequent roosters behaved themselves.

I intended to send out a general email to ask if anyone else needed a replacement, but with all that was going on at the time, I did not complete that task.

So I'm asking folks, if you have French Country - is your rooster stamping perfectly? If not, please email me on claire.brennan1@ntlworld.com I would like to make sure there are no naughty roosters at large....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!