Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Big Cheese of the Week

Hi there!

I am popping in between previews of the new July sets to share this week's Big Cheese. I want to let you know that we're making some changes to the Big Cheese program - it has been going strong for a year now! We are working to shake things up, and while we'll be taking a bit of a break for the July release, we'll be sharing our plans soon. So sit tight and keep uploading to the Gallery - your support is amazing!

This week's Big Cheese is Karen Murray with her simple celebration card:


I love how Karen carried the pattern of her paper (washi tape?) strips through to her star. The double layered star gives it some extra oomph, and the perfectly placed rhinestones add a little something to her sentiment. A simple, super classy card!

Congratulations Karen! Your card will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Please send me an email and I will provide you with a discount code for $10 off your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Kim Heggins shared a lovely Parisian card:


I love the mix of the simple image and sentiment with the fancy flowers and elegant bows. Yellow and gray is such a hot color combination, too. Very pretty, Kim!

And finally, Marybeth Lopez:


How adorable is that flower garland? I love the dimension! What a charming birthday card, Marybeth! I also love just that tiny bit of the medallion stamp along the bottom. Adds just the right touch!

Thanks to everyone that has made the Big Cheese program such a success. We are looking forward to sharing our plans for the new program with you and enjoying your continuous inspiration!

See you around the July release!
Anya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!