Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Big Cheese of the Week

Hi there!

What difficult choices this week!  Thanks to all of you that shared your uploads.

This week's Big Cheese of the Week is Cathy Weber, with her adorable morning window scene:


Isn't it fantastic? You can almost hear the rooster crowing to start the day.  The colors are bright, bold and fabulous and I love the big bow with the pins.  A wonderful card, Cathy!

Congratulations, Cathy! Your project will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Please send me an email and I will provide you with a discount code for $10 off your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Next up is a fun little card from Maria:

Aren't the rainbow strips of houndstooth fun? The colors are so springy, too.  I also love the crepe paper flower and how she's incorporated some of her other colors into it.

This card from Karen Haman is a great one:

The cherry blossom flowers from Asian Gardens look beautiful so perfectly placed on the flourish.  I also love the chevron border accent too - a great way to use this stamp that I had not thought of! Love the inspiration, Karen!

Thanks for another great week of projects, ladies! Inspiring as always!

Would you like the opportunity to be chosen for the Big Cheese? Just upload a project to your Waltzingmouse Gallery. Then add the direct link to your newly uploaded projects here in the WMS Forum, a new thread starts every Monday! You can visit us on the forum if you have any questions.

Have a great day!
Anya

3 comments:

  1. Yippie - made my day. Thanks for spotlighting my card. It made me so happy making it - glad it made you happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful examples of how creative stampers can use their stamps and are kind enough to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, Just saw that you have been featured on Moxie Fab World. Well done you, you must be chuffed to bits. Hope things are improving for you and your Mum too. All the best, Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!