Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Big Cheese of the Week

Hi there!

Welcome to this week's installment of the Big Cheese of the Week. Thanks to all of you that shared your projects this week.

This week's Big Cheese is Sarah Humphries, with a beautiful girly birthday card.

What a soft, lovely creation. Say It Loud still tops my list of must-have stamp sets. I love all the shades of pink on the card, but I'm just going to put out there that I adore those rolled seam binding roses. They are delicate and elegant and just yummy!

Congratulations, Sarah! Your project will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Please send me an email and I will provide you with a discount code for $10 off your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Helen Berry wows us each week with her creations for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. Check out the tag she created for WMSC83.

Isn't it beautiful? I particularly like the fresh color combination and the way Helen used one of the oval frames for the center of the filigree heart.

Rounding us out with a little Christmas inspiration for the monthly Christmas Card Challenge is Kim Heggins.

Kim's card would be easy to mass produce with that large ornament from Santa's Coming to Town, but the addition of the festive patterned paper and the jingle bells and bow help this card to stand out from the crowd. Well done!

Great job this week! Thank you all so much for sharing these projects with us. I can't wait to see what you have for us this week.

Would you like the opportunity to be chosen for the Big Cheese? Add your direct links for your newly uploaded projects here in the WMS Forum, a new thread starts every Monday!

Have a great day!
Anya

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card!! I am so thrilled!

    Congrats to Helen and Kim too - both of your cards are really inspiring.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to all, especially Sarah with her stunning card!


    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!