Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

...Phew, what a week!

I just wanted to let you know, if I owe you an email, I will get to you!!! It has been a really, really busy week! If I didn't know better, I'd say Christmas had been brought forward!! lol, gosh, what an avalanche of orders!! I snuck out for 2 hours yesterday to take my wee folks to the cinema, but it's been a very, very solid work week here!! Orders as always are my priority and those are going out as normal, but the amount of unanswered emails in my inbox is way more than normal! I hope to get completely caught up by the end of the weekend. Thanks for your patience!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you're getting lots of orders sweetie...you need an assistant (me)!!! Hehe! Good luck with your inbox sweetie! I am new here but I see we share some things in common, our love of Christmas! I love it even more than I did as my little girl was born on Christmas day! Love of Stamps! Oh and I'm half Irish! Love all that you do :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the way..all the work comes at once! Glad things are going so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are busy, and sad too (I've missed my sweet Claire's beautiful creation inspiration!) Have a great week, and I hope you get to grab a little time to play this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that you're being run ragged Claire, but thrilled for you that business is booming! Hope things slow down just a wee bit so that you can stop to catch your breath.

    This may be on your agenda or maybe I've just missed it somewhere along the way, but I haven't been able to find the winners for the May Blog Waltz. Am I having a senior moment?
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!