Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

More Winners!

Lisa the Mousekeeper dropping back in to announce the winners of a stamp set of choice randomly drawn from all the comments left on the design team posts... one for each of the three days of the event! Yowser!!!

From Day 1, the winner was drawn from Carly's blog and is LaurieJ!!!

From Day 2, the winner was drawn from my blog (Lisa) and is Rosemary!!!

From Day 3, the winner was drawn from Sandie's blog and is Polly Pierce!!!

Congratulations ladies! Please email Claire at claire.brennan1@ntlworld.com with your choice of stamp set and mailing address, and she will get your prize right out to you!

Thanks to each of you who visited each blog and left comments! So very much appreciated! From the feedback we've received, the event was a huge hit!

Claire will be back soon with the winner of their shopping basket and to set up the CASE competition. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ladies, enjoy your goodies.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, everyone! Enjoy your new stamps. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! I am thrilled to say the least at my win. After faithfully commenting and counting and entering over the past year, perseverance has finally paid off. Now what to pick....hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooohoo!! can't believe i won a free set!!! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! I'm speechless, this is the last thing I was expecting to come home and find waiting for me. Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies!!! Hope we get to see some new creations with your new sets....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners!!!
    I have my CASE card done and scheduled the post...just waiting patiently!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!