You may, or may not know that we have a WMS Gallery that everyone can browse (you will need to register to upload pics) In our gallery there are 4 main places to visit for inspiration:
- Stamp samples Gallery (samples arranged by Stamp set)
- Design Team Gallery, (samples arranged by Design Team Member)
- Mischief Makers Gallery (samples arranged by Mischief Maker)
- WMS Friends Galleries
It's simple, here's what will happen:
On Thursday the 30th September I will randomly pick (using that random org thingy) one Album owner from the Albums contained here:
WMS Friends Galleries
In order to qualify for the draw, Albums must contain photos of your creations which have used WMS product: stamps/templates/digital papers and free product such as free templates all qualify. Naturally we don't exclude the use of other products, part of the fun is putting random things together, but since we're all browsing the gallery looking for ideas on how to use our WMS, we love to see creations where the WMS is fairly obvious! lol.
If you have used WMS stamps on any of your creations and would like to start your own WMS album, then I encourage you to do so here at the THE GALLERY. (Instructions below)
Anya, our Gallery angel, has made out these simple instructions for registering at the gallery and opening your own album:
1. Click on the link for the Waltzingmouse Gallery. This will take you to the main gallery page. Here you can browse the galleries by Stamp Set, Design Team members, or WMS Friends (you!).
2. You need to create an account within the Gallery program before you can create your own album. Click on the ‘Register’ link in the upper right corner. Fill in the required fields and click the ‘Register’ button.
3. Upon submission, you will be presented a confirmation message containing instructions to activate your account. An activation email will be sent to the email address you provided. Follow the instructions in the email, which provides a link for final account activation.
4. When you receive the account activation message, you have successfully completed the registration process!
5. Click the ‘Login’ link in the upper right corner. Enter username and password, and click the ‘Login’ button.
6. When you are ready to upload your photos, click the ‘Your Album’ link in the upper right corner. That takes you to your personal album, which is currently empty.
7. To upload photos to your album, you can either click ‘Add a Photo’ in the center of your screen (for first time users) or ‘Add Items’ from the left side menu (for returning users).
8. Click the ‘Browse’ button to choose a photo from your computer. It is not necessary to complete the Captions field. Click the ‘Add Items’ button to upload your photo.
9. To change your photo title or to add additional information, click ‘Edit Captions’ from the left side menu. You have the option to add a summary, keyword, and description. It is not necessary that you complete this information, but keywords are helpful when searching for an item in the gallery.
I have to be honest, so far my own album is not full!! but I'm hoping to get that up to date soon and spend some time browsing the gallery, now and again I catch a glimpse of some of the gems waiting to be discovered in the gallery! Just tonight I spotted the most wonderful, autumnal nutcracker!!! Must go search it out and soak up the deets!!
Looking forward to having a good ole rummage soon!!!LOL!