Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Winner of the Freebie Template Competition

Thanks to all who played in our impromptu freebie template competition! I enjoyed seeing your wonderful projects (I still have a few to look at, but I'll be around soon!). Now that everyone knows about the freebies, hopefully we'll see more folks enjoying them! And, of course, we do offer some additional templates for a small fee, including SVG formats for those who like to use their Cricuts and the like.

And now for the news you've all been waiting for... the winner of a stamp set of choice is:


Congratulations Sheila!!! Please email Claire with your stamp set choice and address and she'll send your prize to you as quickly as possible. If you'd like to wait until the September release, you may certainly do so! 

We hope to see you all on the Waltz tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Shelia! It was truly great to see the templates used in this little challenge. I had fun making mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I've won - it's my name there! Gosh - who can I tell who'll be as excited as me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!