Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2010

July Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz Winners!!!

 
I'm popping in to let you know that I've just posted the names of the July Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz winners in the Waltzingmouse House Forum in the July Blog Waltz Chat thread, which you'll find in the Play Room forum.

It was a FABULOUS waltz... and it's never too late to waltz around and see all the blue and green goodness the ladies created. You'll find all the links in the July Blog Waltz Links thread. Thanks again to all who participated!!! We love seeing your Waltzingmouse creations!

Be sure to mark your calendar for August 17th for our next waltz!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun hop, I really had fun my first time participating.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!