Pages

Monday 1 March 2010

...just before the release

I wanted to tell you that This month, Waltzingmouse Stamps is sponsoring the challenges on the Stamping Around blog. The first challenge is a color challenge!

This color challenge will run through the 14th of March - then a new challenge will be issued. A winner will be chosen from the group of participants to win a copy of the Spring Baskets stamp set, too! For more information, please visit the Stamping Around blog. Bonnie and Julia and Anya have created samples for the challenge as well, so make sure to stop by their blogs, too.

I'm just not sure at what time the challenge is going live today but I'm so looking forward to seeing what the ladies have done!! Anya's is already up!!!

I'll be back later with the release!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!