Pages

Sunday 20 December 2009

...so, what did I miss?

Been scurrying about like the proverbial mouse trying to prepare for Christmas. I dunno, it's not like I don't know that it's coming all year, and still I never have enough time! lol. I bet you're the same...maybe!

Anyhow, nearly there now.

Been shipping stuff, and answering customer emails - other than that I haven't been on the web, so here's a quick list of the goodies I missed, maybe you missed them too!!

Anya and Anya and Anya

Belinda

Bonnie

Jennifer

Julia

Laurie

Lisa

The only things I've made recently were brownies, cupcakes and sticky gingerbread! lol, not a card in sight! Thank goodness for the old stash!

Anyhow, one curious thing did happen, the girlies left their Santa letters at the fireplace last night and this morning, there were tiny elf footprints in the icing on top of a bun that I carelessly left out overnight!!!!! Unfortunately I can't find it to show you, I fear DH may have disposed of it but I hope we're all keeping a record of out Santa evidence this year...

chat soon,

7 comments:

  1. Oh, those little elf prints are just so cute! I wish I had some kidlets :( My Dad is a kid at heart and I bet he'll get a kick out of that when I go over on Christmas morn.
    Happy Holidays to you and yours, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Santa's elves are already nibbling. I hear Mrs. Claus may be busy too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things slow down enough that you get some time to just enjoy Christmas! (and look for more Santa evidence) Your elf footprints sound too precious for words ... :)Best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE the elf prints---trying to figure how to translate to a shortbread shape LOL
    Mrs. Claus needs to give me the recipe for that sticky gingerbread sometime, as I love trying new ways of doing the old favorites.
    Your stamps sets are all sheer delights, Claire.
    Merry Christmas to you, and all of your helpers, big and small; near and far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family Clare!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kiddo! Just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best of the New Year to come! Hope you are well, safe, and happy! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Secret Santa set. My kids were so impressed how Santa's gifts now come with labels and he left a Thank You note for the cookies. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Looking forward to all the great things you have in store for us in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!