Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2009

...pooped

Don't forget, one lucky winner purchasing stamps from my store over the weekend, will win their entire order for FREE! Scroll down for deets in yesterdays post! Draw will take place Tuesday night, midnight, my time! Winner will be announced here!

All orders placed over the weekend (my time) have now shipped, orders placed after midnight Sunday (my time) will ship in the morning. It may take a while to get shipping notices out...lol

Thank you all, I do hope everything reaches folks well before Christmas!

Do pop over to Anya's,

Belinda's, yep Belinda I will 'do' you another swirl!! LOL1 ( i love it too)

and Laurie's for more eye candy!!

Some gorgeous things you don't want to miss! Nighty night!

4 comments:

  1. Sleep well, Claire! Can't wait to get my hands on those darling stamps - thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Claire! You're so fast at shipping! Thanks for a fantastic release. I can't wait to get my new stamps. Get a little rest...the holidays are comin'!!
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and wish I could figure out how to subscribe...I see the followers and I have done that before, but I would like to get updates on your blog...anyway that you know of??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! :)

    Hope you get a chance to get some rest between all the orders and your demanding DT members who ask for swirls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!