Pages

Thursday 31 December 2009

...Happy New Year again!! lol

I was just about to log off the 'puter when I thought I'd pop over and see what the girls were up to!!! I do have the best DT. What a fab bunch of ladies, and, we're about to be joined by another, it was announced in the newsletter but I'm sure you'll all know by tomorrow!! lol!

You have to see these folks!! I swear the absolute best bit of this whole business is popping over to a blog and seeing what someone has done with your stamps!!! I love it, it's such a treat! - go on, pop over to these ladies, you're in for a treat too!

Julia

Anya

Bonnie

Laurie

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a gallery and a forum, a dedicated place where everyone can find inspiration and new, different ways to use your wonderful stamps!

    Dani / Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. *HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR* to you Claire! It sounds like you have big and wonderful ideas for this year - may all your dreams come true!! I wish you all of the VERY BEST! (P.S. Your DT links were very yummy - I enjoyed them all!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!