Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2009

...Waltzingmouse Stamps Gallery?

So I've been casting around looking to find a way to have a gallery for customers. Here's what I think is going to work best at the moment.

If you've made any cards using my stamps and you would like to share, please upload them to the Splitcoaststampers website using the keyword Waltzingmousestamps or Waltzingmouse. ( Just in case you don't know how Splitcoaststampers works, you might like to spend some time checking out their website, you need to be a member to upload stuff, luckily it doesn't take long and you don't have to pay to join.)

I have been in touch with SCS and they can make a gallery for us once we have some cards to show!!!

So, if you have already uploaded your cards you may, if you wish, go back in and edit your keywords to include either Waltzingmousestamps or Waltzingmouse and in a few days time, when I have all mine edited I will ask the lovely people at SCS to do a search for us and create the gallery!!!!!

I have already seen the first few cards that people have been making with the new stamps and I am so impressed. !!! I have to admit to a happy dance and a squeal and I keep dragging my husband out to the computer to see them!!

I am giving serious thought to even having a Design Team someday!!!

I hope this is all ok with everyone, I'd be very glad of any feedback!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Claire! I had already used Waltzingmouse Stamps in my keyword when I loaded up my Patriot Gingerbread man - and my card shows up in that gallery! I don't think SCS has to set anything up - it just happens when you put it in the keyword - anyway - my card and Lynn's are there! whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Claire! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My stamps came today! They are wonderful and I can't wait to use them!! I'm so excited for you Claire and I think it's going to be so much fun having a gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for being excited!

    I can't wait to place my first order.

    I think SCS works perfectly for now and you should definitely consider a design team in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CLAIRE!!!! OMG have I been away this long???? Your own stamps??? I am just blown away! I'm so excited for you and they are beautiful! What fun this must be for you! You go girl!!!!! I'm proud of you! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be a long entry but you deserve it. First of all I would like to congradulate you on such a successful year...you are coming up to 1 year anniversary soon with the blog...that's how long I've been following...lol...You are one of the most talented people I've ever come across and when we joined the blog groups on SCS I was even more inspired by your creativity. Now you have a Online Stamp Store! Claire you have come such a long way with your passion it's just amazing and inspirational. I'm Amazed and proud of you! I wish I had the time and the motivation to get to where you are. MAybe I need to move to Ireland...lol...I am truely envious.

    I go away for awhile I came back and all these changes are going on with you and I can barely keep up but your blog is definitely one of the first blogs I come to read up on what's going and to see what've created.

    Girl now I'm going to have to buy your stamps and make some cool things with them...lol..they're so cute!

    Way to go Claire!
    Praise from a LOYAL and AVID FOLLER!!! :)))

    So what's on your adgenda for you blog anniversay :)

    HUGGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations !! I'm so happy for you~I can't imagine how cool it is to see YOUR art work on someone else's card!!! Great for you~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Claire, on your wonderful new business venture!!! Your stamps are a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! Makes me wish I had grandkids to "need" them for! I've always said I was too young, but I may have to rethink that philosophy soon! Just as well, as my craft budget is in critical condition currently anyway - LOL!!! Best of luck; I know you'll soon be rich & famous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how exciting!! I might just have to buy some of your stamps so that I can create and upload!!!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire...just had to share my new card!!!! Hope you enjoy.

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1372464?cat=500&ppuser=56264

    Have a great day.
    Heather J.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!