Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2009

...quick! while there's still time

Just a quick note to remind you that you have until midnight tonight (my time) to post your guess about what the subject of my next stampsets will be. Click here to go to the post where you can leave a comment with your guess.

The first person to leave a comment correctly guessing the subject of the stamps will win their choice of a stampset from this next release.

The release will be later this month, I will try to post a schedule soon. there will be a couple of sneak peeks and a few days of projects before the official release - you really don't want to miss this one!!! Lol.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm. New to your blog and I'm just in awe of your work. I'm also a huge gingerbread fan!! I have to go with your next set being some sort of baking theme...like Mom and babies making cookies together. Sure sounds cute anyway. I'll be back for more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am i allowed to guess...!! Lol.. just kidding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Claire - You are SO creative I don't know but I'm going to guess (going along with the gingerbread theme) that your next set is a holiday set of some sort! Maybe gingerbread HOUSES? or ornaments?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to your Blog too, but I love Christmas too - so It just HAS to be a Christmas Theme????????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!