Pages

Sunday 23 November 2008

...got awarded and tagged


The hugely talented Michelle Ramlochan awarded me an award!! Thank you for thinking of me Michelle - now fly on over to her blog and soak up the creations, this lady has style!!

I also got tagged by Polly. Sadly I am not interesting enough to have 7 little known fascinating secrets!! So I'm just going to say thanks Polly for thinking of me.

Alternatively pop over to the five people listed below who I'm passing this on to - I had a helluva choice to make as I am Mrs Indecisive and also because there are so many people that I am in awe of. Picking just five is painful as everyone listed in my blogroll is fabulous but here's a potted version:

Lynn Mercurio - as far as I am concerned Lynn IS the Oracle.
Beth - really hides her enormous creative light under a bushel - go dig her out!! Lol.
Jak - the Queen of flowers, and a terribly nice lady to boot!!
Jennifer - Oh my! - style, taste, talent, everything.
Niki - I stalk this woman daily - if only she knew how much - I've learned loads from this lovely lady/girly - she can't be old enough to have kids...
Julie - This woman can do anything/everything beautifully - and has 4 small people to look after...where...time?

Ok I know - that's six but you don't mind do you?

I think the idea is as follows:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Have fun

4 comments:

  1. Oh Claire...thank you so much for the award. I giggled when you called me the Oracle...and I blush with humility because YOU are such an inspiration to ME! Hugs to you my friend across the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Claire! So deserving! I'm so glad that I have found your blog! It is such a joy coming to see what you've done! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks so much, Claire! You are so amazingly talented and such a sweetie! I get inspiration from everything you post! Thanks for thinking of me. :) Have a fabulous week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Claire and if Oracle gave Lunn a giggle you can just imagine what the Lady title had me doing lol!
    I feel so proud that you would award me as I just love your work.
    Jak x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!