Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2008

...a wee witch


I'm punctured - running about like a mad woman organising the halloween party that I knew about months ago!!

Just time to pop up this wee card I made using the lemon juice trick - stamp in lemon juice and then heat it with your heat gun - go on, try it, you'll love it.

Matted the image onto a rectangle with torn edges. I soaked the edges in lemon juice and then heated them too - love the way that worked - must do this again.

Nighty night.

All supplies PTI (except the ribbon) - sorry - need to sleep.

7 comments:

  1. I love this technique and you make it look so wonderful! Love your blog! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I plan to give this technique a try as soon as I get some Lemon Juice. I love what it does to the torn edges too. Good luck with the party.

    Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Im buying lemon juice tomorrow. This is awesome. I love it. -Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome Claire... its reminding me of my jr high school days because whenever we had a project and it needed to look old we would soak it in lemon juice and then use the iron on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, your work is stunning! I've just browsed back through a few posts and found at least three projects I would like to try immediately. I'm off to read back further!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is WAY too cool. Your blog is a treasure trove of gorgeous inspiration! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, what an awesome lemon juice-stamped/edged card! Brilliant, as usual for you, Claire!!! Love it!!!
    Hmmmm, wonder if my hubby would notice the Real Lemon missing out of the frig if I use it up stamping?!!! Our lemon tree failed to produce any this year, sadly! I'll bet my little limes will work the same though!!! Can't wait 'til they're ripe!!! :~)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!