the superbly talented Niki Estes - I'm tickled pink because I am a long time fan - I've been a fan all my 'stamping life' - ok, so i haven't been at it long but Niki was one of the first designers I noticed when I got into this and I love her stuff.
Anyone who actually knows me will tell you that I am famous for the 'delayed reaction' - I am not 'on the ball' at all. Usually it's because i'm thinking about something else, sometimes it's just plain old lazyitis. Hence I'm playing along several days after the tag actually took place!!
In the past regarding blog awards and tags I have been shy of participating due to the fact that I am really not that interesting/and I'm squeamish about passing these on cos I don't know anyone really and don't want to upset people I don't pass them to. - Still hope not to upset anyone but it's high time I jumped in and played instead of standing in the corner feeling shy so...
Things I Love
1. My family, my 'herd' - the initials of their names make up the word 'herd' - I think this is so funny - they aren't amused!!
2. The Big Guy upstairs - got me out of a few scrapes.
3. My friends, in particular one Bob Pinkerton.
4. The whole West coast of Ireland, Mayo especially.
5. Florentines, the cookies.
Things I Don't Love
1. Flying - I could be ill just thinking about it.
3. Rude people.
4. Not having enough time.
5. Not having enough space.
Songs On My I-Pod
I am Ipodless, but if i had one it would be full of Nat King Cole, Patsy Cline, Dean Martin, Bing Crosby - all singing Christmas songs.
1. Hot Chocolate - but only Ovaltine hot chocolate.
2. Roast chicken, spuds and gravy.
3. Florentines, the cookies.
4. Apple pie.
5. Lemon meringue pie.
Bloggers I'm tagging - I admire all the people on my blog list but I'm trying not to pick people who have been tagged recently, or who I am chronically shy of asking or who I just recently pestered with questions, you get the idea.