Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

...Gina K Designs –Sentimental Summer StampTV Kit Inspiration Blog Hop



The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fantastic blog hop celebrating the new Sentimental Summer StampTV Kit. Contained in the kit are:

24 sheets of Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Card Stock including Passionate Pink, Turquoise Sea, Layering White, Black Onyx, Heavy Base Weight White, Wild Dandelion and Sweet Mango
Petite Patterns 6X6 pattern paper pack
Dazzling Dahlia stamp set
Your Own Kind of Beautiful stamp set
Set of 13 dies that coordinate with images from the two stamp sets
http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2872&categoryId=16

Today, the Cast & Crew has prepared some fabby projects to share with you! Join us by hopping along on all of the Cast&Crew blogs to see the wide variety of samples. These will give you ideas as you create your own projects when you receive the set for yourself. Make sure to leave a comment on the blog because we will be giving away a prize!

Don't forget there is a super new incentive set - Rose Garden which will ship out FREE to folks ordering over $75 see here for details.




Enjoy the gorgeous inspiration samples from the team and then comment on each blog. We will be selecting one lucky commenter at the end of the hop and that person will win a $50 Gina K Designs gift certificate! To see who won, check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hop. Ready for some inspiration? Here are a few of the projects I have created for today’s hop:


I love the sentiment "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn" and I'm going to stick this card up on my wall and leave it there! lol. Those little cacti are just perfect for this sentiment and I heat embossed them with white embossing powder before 'watercolouring' them. I smooshed some Gina K Inks onto a sheet of clear acetate and loaded up my paintbrush with a little water before picking up the ink colours to fill in my embossed image, this is a great way to get that watercolour look and to have it match your cardstock exactly! It takes the guesswork away and you have a nice watercoloured image!


For this next card I stamped the solid images in Sweet Mango Ink (Gina K) and then went in with some colouring pencils to add a little shading.


I die cut the images using the matching does included in the set and then arranged them around a circular sentiment panel that I had cut out with the Gina K/Thermoweb stitched circle dies. 

For both of my card background panels I couldn't resist taking some of the petite patterns papers and running them through my laminator with some of those foils. They came out beautifully! There's a great selection of designs in this set that will work for any occasion and you can really stretch the value of this pack by using them with your foils.




Ready for more awesome creations?!
Just click on the links below for more from Gina and the Cast & Crew:






 




Don’t forget to pop over to the Gina K Designs Store and check out all of the new products available this month in the “What’s New” section at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

Thank you for stopping by!

102 comments:

  1. Thanks for the watercolor tip! I need all the tips I can get when it comes to watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only does this kit have great images, the paper pack is awesome! Really like your color combo with the thinking of you card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, LOVE what you did with the cactus stamp!! So darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coloring with Gina K ink pads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards particularly the succulents

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice watercolor...I want to give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate the watercolor tip as well. The Sweet Mango color is gorgeous on the white card base. And beautiful shading. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you used the foiling I would have never thought of that! Thanks for great inspirational cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cacti on the craft card stock, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great kit and I just love the techniques you used to make your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! The watercoloring on the kraft is so nice and subtle - great with the white embossed images. And the shading you did with the pencils over the inked image - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that you included some of your methods with the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know, I would not have put those two colors together that you are showing with the THinking of You card, but they are just lovely together. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards. I love the foiled background with the lovely bold flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this set...your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful cards. love your painting and the sweet mango color.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards. Love the striped backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, the white embossing on the kraft paper really POPS.

      Delete
  19. Love the watercolor on kraft cardstock. All examples are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards and thank you for the watercolor tips.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards! Love the coloring you did on your flowers! Just gorgeous! Love the succulents on Kraft cardstock too! They really pop! Loving this blog hop with all of it's talent and inspiration! Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards! Love the painting you featured.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved the way you used the ink as watercolor and then the color pencil to give the flowers more depth.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your cards. The striped background frame is especially interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your cards and beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your cards, Claire (as always!) and right now, I'm actually casing your dahlia card ... absolutely love what you've done with the (looks like) Ocean Mist and Sweet Mango and your shading is just amazing! Love the combining of these two colours. Exciting!! Hey, you're right about the "sometimes you win" one too! Right on! Lol Good job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love these, the orange flower is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great cards! Great sets!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the striped
    backgrounds on the
    first card. All are
    lovely.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the fun border/background you got on the first with the slanted lines. All of your cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your use of the mango and light blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  33. your coloring is amazing - mine looks like dog poop! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful cards and the foiled backgrounds! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love them all, but the orange and turquoise with the script is so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Claire, love all the cards! The Patterned paper is awesome, especially foiled! Thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your cards are so gorgeous but I especially love how that succulent stamp looks on the craft and with the striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow! Love so much your gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I loved both of your cards. I agree, that sentiment is perfect for the cactus. I appreciate the details you give on how you made them.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great cards. I like the white embossing and the foiled backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love this set! Your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow! These stamp sets are amazing! The flowers blow me away, your cactus card is adorable and the sentiment on the cactus card is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the cactus on the kraft.
    All of the cards are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the sample of how to use the succulent plants stamp.....very cute. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful cards with beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great cards - you are so creative. Thanks for sharing how you created them. GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful card! Love the foiling on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  48. The dahlias are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love what you did with the papers and ink! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love your style! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Very pretty cards! Loving this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love how u colored with the inks, I will try that. Lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great cards! So beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Lovely cards; your cactus on kraft is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thanks for sharing! Great cards ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  56. Blue leaves - who would have thought! Love the colors in your second card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful cards. I will definitely use the kraft "watercolor" method.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I really liked the colors you used on the flower. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  59. WOW! The succulent card is so gorgeous! And I love the teal and orange card! That color combo is so happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beautiful cards, Claire! Really love your succulent card!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Beautiful samples, Claire! I especially love the last card.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Awesome cards! I especially like your backgrounds, especially the first card--really makes it pop. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks for sharing your talent. Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love your water coloring, both are my fav! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I ADORE this new set, and I ADORE what you have done with it. Your cards are amazing and I am pinning. Thanks for the great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Dorothy Mutafopulos13 June 2017 at 03:24

    Love your cards and your colors and layout perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love those orange flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love white embossing on Kraft, it looks so nice. Thanks for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I really like the cactus on the craft with that striking border treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Very nice cards. I love the look of the watercolors on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Love your cards Claire and your coloring with the pencils on top of the stamped flowers is beautiful! <3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Very nice! Love the white on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  73. wow all the cards are stunning hard to pick a favorite. Love this set can't wait to use mine.... thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  74. From one Irish Gal to another, I love your use of green orange and white ink colors! I also am always looking for ideas for Kraft color paper. Thank you fellow bean.

    Kelly O'Donnell (Anne) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  75. All of your cards are gorgeous, but I really love the rust and aqua Thinking of You card!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Oh those are gorgeous flowers! Nice job on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I enjoy the pretty cards you created.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Beautiful cards, thanks for inspiring us and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Your designing ability and talent consistently amaze me. Great cards and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Beautiful cards! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like the kraft with the cacti. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love how you got the colour to really pop on the cacti card and the shading you have use in the floral card. Just both gorgeous. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  83. all are great, but I REALLY like the cactus card!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  84. Your second card is my favorite. The foiling added sparkle to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Claire, I always love your cards and today's are no exception; thanx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Both your cards are lovely! But I do have to admit that the first one is my favorite from the colors to the double diagonal stripes going opposite directions!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I really like the colors you chose for the Thinking of You card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!