Pages

Friday, 3 June 2016

...peaceful


Just a quickie from me today - million and one things to do today, but I think I forgot to post this card during the new release blog hop posts earlier this week, so here it is - I went for a blended sky behind the windmill silhouette, but I added some mountain ranges in the distance using some ripped paper as a mask againt which to sponge the darker shades, pretty happy with how this turned out, should have added a sun tho....

This is made with stamps from The New Gina K Designs stamp set - Country Roads 2 - you can see that set right here.

9 comments:

  1. Madly in love with your scene. Thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire
    This is a great card, I love your blending and colour choices X X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous!!!! so glad to see you stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers Joan so glad to actually BE stamping!

      Delete
  4. Oh my! I love your cards! Great ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Even my husband loves this!! (That's saying a lot..lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!