Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2016

...sneaky peeks at Gina's and How to party at Stamp TV






Gina 'peeked' these two sets on her Facebook page today, these are two of my 5 existing sets that will be released tomorrow. Can't tell you how fabby it is to be working with Gina.

The big release happens tomorrow, and I believe the Ning site is now working again and so I look forward to seeing you all at the release party - Have you been to a Gina K party before? Maybe you have, but if not, here's how to take part: Sean, the DT coordinator made up this handy graphic, it explains so much, so I'm just gonna go ahead and swipe that from his FB...




So go ahead, get yourself over to Stamp TV and make yourself at home, get a wee grove worn into your seat so's you'll be all comfy for tomorrow's release! See you there!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!