Pages

Friday 22 April 2016

... settling in at Gina K's place



One of the things I'm trying to do now that WMS has closed is to get my head around the amazing company that I am joining (In case you didn't hear, I'll be designing for Gina K). I had 'seen' Gina around the web for years, I'd built up an admiration of her company, her designs and then her personality. I managed to have a few chats with her over the years and I found that all the lovely things folks said about her were true. Gina is a genuinely lovely lady and the way she runs her company was always a huge inspiration to me at WMS. I'll say it again, I am honoured to be joining  the crew and while I sit here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the Postie to bring me my Sending Love Stamp TV kit, I'm doing a little snooping around over at Gina's. Here's a pic of what I'm waiting on (squeal! LOVE gingham papers!)....



There's actually quite a lot to see. Now that I have some time on my hands, I'm beginning to explore the possibilities and I thought that you might like an intro too. Most of you will already know Gina K designs, but if you haven't been over yet, here's a list of all the great places you can connect with Gina K Designs -

The Gina K Designs store is here: Gina K Store

Just a quick note about the online store
"The Gina K. Designs online store will be closed through Friday, April 29th so we can move to our new location! We will reopen at 9:00 AM Saturday morning with lots of inventory back in stock! Videos will continue on StampTV and we hope you will join us there for inspiration and fun while we set up our new location. All orders currently in the system will continue to ship until they are all out. Thanks so much for you patience as we strive to make our online store better than ever before!"
-  the background to this is that Gina is opening a brand new bricks and mortar store - you lucky folks in USA will be able to actually visit this soon! Read all about the new store here.

The Stamp TV site is here: Stamp TV

Stamp TV is a FREE community with literally thousands of resources in the form of videos (over 780! of them), tutorials, galleries, forums, downloads, and the like. ALL FREE. No subscription...nope... You can get in there right now and learn new stuff right away. It's a great place to set up your crafty home on the web and I look forward to building my page there and getting to know the 'locals'.

If you just want to ogle thousands of purty cards, check this out: Stamp TV/Gina K Pinterest account

I especially love the inspirational behind the scenes insight and motivational pics on Gina's Instagram

Facebookers can connect with Gina K designs here: Gina K Facebook Page

Tweeters, find Gina K here.

The pic I snaffled to head up this post is a sample made to illustrate one of the many techniques that you can learn over at Stamp TV. Pop over to see the video now! it's right here.

Ok, that's a beginners list - we've a lot of super info to get through folks, why don't you pop over to Stamp TV and join up for free and we can explore it all together!

13 comments:

  1. Oooh - I'm off to explore your new "home". I'm sure you'll be very happy there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, best of luck at your new place of adventure! I will visit in a couple of months, after the wedding is over... busy busy!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooh!! sounds exciting!! Hope it all goes fabulously!! hugs to you!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jennifer, wish I had made it, but nope - I pinched it from Gina's place, itching to try it out tho! thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to see you creating again! Beautiful work as always, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you've found a home to hang your creative hat! Looking forward to seeing your new projects : D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well.....great card even if you didn't make it....oh, my, I am wishing I could visit Greendale....will go and see exactly where it is...don't think I've ever been to Wisconsin....how about an organised trip for all your fans Claire....I know you will get an invite sometime I'm sure but who else would like to head off for the trip of a lifetime....I've had a few of those but this one would satisfy the arty bit of me. We can but dream! Hope your kit comes soon...watch out for that postie every day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you!!!! I've ordered the kit too and can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to see you on the blog again!! I've missed your voice! I'm so sad to see the WMS brand gone, but I'm sure you are glad to have some time freed up to do more creative things than do paperwork!! Can't wait to see what you create in this new endeavour!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Claire. Are you still checking emails at WMS? I've sent 3 emails - to the old orders@wms address, to claire@wms..., and to your @ntlworld.com address. No answer has been received. It is about an order shipped from the UK and received in the US on April 11. I'm running out of ways to try to contact you...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, goodness, I thought I was all up to date with emails etc, can you pop me a new email on claire.brennan1@ntlworld.com - I will look out for it and check my spam filter in case it eats it. Chat soon.

      Delete
    2. Claire - No worries - this post was a month old. You've taken care of the issue, and also sent me an email last week to make sure everything was ok. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!