Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

...Spring Cleaning Sale



Folks I am doing a little spring cleaning here at WMS, I could use some extra space and so I have some winter themed sets that I'm going to put on special offer. I'm going to give 20% off the following sets from now until next Wednesday, sort of a belated January sale.

If you would like to bag some super winterish/Christmasish stuff, now's the time to pounce. 
Some of these sets are more 'in-stock' than others...

Use this code to get your 20% off the selected sets:

CLEANINGUP

Click the image above to see which sets are in the offer:

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's just me, but when I click the image it's not directing me to a list. Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!