Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

...Frosty - Alberto style


One of the things I love about WMS is seeing what folks do with our stamps - we recently started asking a few folks to guest Design for us and I'll be bringing you a roundup of some of the fabby creations that they have designed for us but tonight I have a sneaky peek for you of something fabulous created by our guest designer Alberto Gava - I'm sure you know Alberto, but if you don't here is a link to his instagram, he's been peeking some things he is working on for us at the moment - I have to say I am in awe of this guy's talent and I cannot wait until we can see the full projects - I'll keep you posted!

Alberto is working with some of our Christmas sets - Frosty in the pines and Elf Made.

http://www.waltzingmousestamps.com/products/frosty-in-the-pines

http://www.waltzingmousestamps.com/products/elf-made


2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love Alberto's coloring - always absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see all his WMS makes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what gorgeous shading on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!