Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

...Making way for Winter

http://www.waltzingmousestamps.com/collections/summer-promotion

Six years ago, when WMS began, I thought that I would always try to keep everything in stock. Six years later and I'm learning that there is only so much stock that my small property can hold. I have reached critical mass this past year and every time I stock up for a new release I lose vital areas of living space. I simply don't have the space required and I am going to have to finally let go of some of my much loved sets. 

The only sets I plan restocking are the 'A good Egg' 'Candy Wagon'and 'My Island' sets, but those are not scheduled for replenishment this year.

Quantities are limited - and once they are gone, they are gone (aside from the Eggs, Wagon and Island sets mentioned and the Ocean bound dies) Please be sure to select your basket ALL from the same shipping location - orders with split baskets may be delayed or lose out on items. 

We ship from USA to USA only. We ship from UK to everywhere including USA.

Items are individually discounted some from 50% off to 75% off. Stock levels are normally accurate, however if we find that an item is oversold, we will refund the sale item  immediately. All sales form this promotion are final. Sale will run until 30th June or stocks run out, whichever comes first. Some items are low inventory already though, so early visitors will have best pickings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!