Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

Winner! And a peek!


Well I loved reading all of the entries! wow - you guys are very creative there were a few suggestions that I really loved! A couple of you guys really have me down to a 'T'... and I was definitely tickled!

Ok - our random comment winner was:

emma sleppy28 May 2015 at 17:20
who said: Where Creativity Dances!
Emma pop me your address I have a HUUUGE big stamp set (with 48 stamps in it) to send you!!!

email me at claire@waltzingmousestamps.com and I'll get that right out to you - it's a new release set and so it won't even be available on the store until next week!!

Since we got over 50 comments I drew another random winner - 

Heather, aka: Big Auntie29 May 2015 at 21:39

who said: Cutest. Stuff. Ever. (or perhaps - Evah!)

Heather - pop me an email at claire@waltzingmousestamps.com and I'll get a gift code for £10GBP out to you!

New store - Goes live on Monday

I am so excited to open the new store on Monday for you - I think it should be up and running in the morning - I'm just finishing off a few bits and pieces and I want it to be running for a week or so before I start releasing new stamps...LOL - yep we will be releasing new goodies at the end of this next week! Soo much happening....
Pop back tomorrow to see more peeks and hear about the next release!

2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic suggestion! There were so many really great ones, and this was one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire! I sent you an email, but my computer is being very stupid and uncooperative. Please let me know if you didn't get it (my email is bigauntie406 at gmail dot com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!