Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

...PJ Party Winner



Thank you all so much for playing along with our PJ party! I'm not finished leaving comments yet, but we have a winner! The random number generator chose the 4th challenge and then it chose entry no. 11 which was D. Ann C!

Huge Congratulations D. Ann - you win! ALSO - because your card uses WMS stamps your prize is doubled and you will get £60GBP (approx $98USD)! 

Please pop me an email on claire@waltzingmousestamps.com and I will 
organise your prize D. Ann!!

Well ladies I'm not finished just yet - I'm literally bursting at the seams with some HUGE news for WMS fans and since I can't spill just yet, I'm going to release a little of that good vibe by way of a £5 gift code for EVERYONE who entered this PJ party - I will need you to email me on claire@waltzingmousestamps.com put 'PJ PAL' in the subject line so I can find you fast - my inbox is awash - and I will reply with your gift code! 

I am just days away from the big announcement and I am so excited!!

I have a couple of special mentions below - I really enjoyed looking through all of the cards and you folks have done us proud, but there were a couple of entries that  stopped me in my tracks for one random reason or another -

Because I absolutely love frogs and this guy made me smile:

Because I just about fell off my seat when I saw this:

Because Nancy did something so cool with one of my alltime favourite sets

Because the chick is SPARKLY!! I LOVE the wee sparkly chick! click on the pic to make it bigger, it's the guy on the left.

Well that's it for tonight folks, I am so glad you could join us - we will resume our release pattern soon, soon as the big news is out!
Chat soon!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! Thank you SO VERY MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun party, I'm tickled pink that you like my card. Congratulations D Ann C! Thank you for the coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards & lots of inspiration at the PJ Party! Thanks for the gift code :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for the win D.Ann- enjoy your spree! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations everybody and thank you for a great fun !! Claire thank you for a high lights xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!