Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

...PJ Party Winner and more!

Folks we have an overall winner - our randomly chosen winner was:

Lori Tecler!

Congratulations Lori, please email us on info@waltzingmousestamps.com and we will get your prize organised!!! You win £60GBP of WMS goodies!!!


Now - to everyone else who entered the PJ party I have a special little something, let me just bend your ear for a moment to set the scene for you - I've been struggling a little with the run up to Christmas, with sick kiddos and with getting all the end of year stuff done at WMS - I completely and utterly failed to have my things made and photographed in time for the December PJ party. 

I'm inching round the feeling soooo guilty that I couldn't join in, but also so thankful for the folks who did take time out of their Holiday prep to play along and so each and every one of the folks who came to our PJ party is going to get a little store gift code from me - I just want to thank you - I really appreciate your taking time to join us at WMS! Happy Christmas ladies!!

7 comments:

  1. How lovely of you! and I hope you and your's are all feeling much better soon. Have a wonderful Christmas. Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great Christmas present :) Thank you Clair and congrats Lori :) Happy Christmas WMS Ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so nice of you. I had hoped to participate but then got a virus that kept me in bed for days! Next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays - Thank you for taking this time out for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Lori - and hope your kids are feeling better Claire! we had a lot of lovely entries at the PJ party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to Lori! And thank you Claire, hope all is well with the munchkins! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner,so sorry I never found the extra time to play:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!