Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

...A Peek at November release!

Evening folks! I have a sneak peek for you - our release was pushed back a little so as not to conflict with Thanksgiving in the USA, so we will be going live with it On Tuesday 2nd December. It's technically the November release as we're starting the samples tomorrow - confused much? ...

Tomorrow begins the samples from the DT and I and we are super exited to bring you a little gear change - it's not a Christmas release! We have two new sets for you that are going to be year round winners I hope.

Any guesses based on the peek above? come on, it's not that hard...

OOh and don't forget - our Black Friday set retirement sale is running now until December 5, r until stocks last and I am seeing that a couple of the retiring sets are already sold out!


5 comments:

  1. A postal set? Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire

    The sneak peek looks interesting. It looks like a postage stamp to me, maybe it will be a set with such stamps for any occasions.

    I look forward to seeing the first samples.

    Kind regards
    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, ohhh, ohhh!!! Is this the postage set I've been waiting for for a long time? Please say it is Claire! It looks loverly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My simple brain says a stamp! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!