Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

...Release update

 Folks this is just a quick post to let you know that the release was really, really busy - Thank you for stopping by! I know that many folks who ordered during the special 24 hour period had added the Snowflake #2 to their carts and subsequently paid for them.

We intended Snowflake #2 as a gift to those folk who ordered during that time so we will be refunding the Snowflake #2 where appropriate - please bear with me it will take me a long time to get through all the refunds, but we will get to you! Some folks may not receive their refunds until next week as we are also prepping for a show this weekend! wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Received my order today! Amazing service and snowflake #2 is gorgeous, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!