Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

...back in stock at Waltzingmouse Stamps


Hi folks just a quick heads up - we have the following stamp sets back in stock! If you have already ordered these sets on backorder - your items have already shipped! - The image above shows a project I made ages ago with Vintage banners, you can find the project here.

Frame It
Gingham & Co.
Spring Baskets
Rescue Remedies
Vintage banners
Dainty Doilies Large
Vintage Labels 2
Santa Claus is coming to Town
Big Day Addittions

ALL of these sets are now available to order from our USA base!

Click here to see all of the sets that are currently shipping from USA.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Been patiently waiting since my birthday in January. Happy birthday to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!