Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

The Big Cheese of the Week

Hello! Welcome to another installment of the Waltzingmouse Big Cheese!  There were so many wonderful cards that were shared this week, I'm still making my way through with comments, but I am really impressed!

Our Big Cheese this week is Cassie K, with her fun underwater scene:


I think the Half Pint Heroes and Half Pint Heroines sets result in such fantastic, creative cards - like Cassie's!  Her yellow submarine is classic, and so fun with the multi-colored fish swimming about.  The inked and misted background she created to resemble water is a perfect touch.  I also love the way she turned the porthole into a life preserver! Adding the sentiment to the center is the icing on the cake.  While you're visiting Cassie's Gallery, you need to check out her Be You fish card - its another fab one!  

Congratulations Cassie! Your card will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Please send me an email and I will provide you with a discount code for $10 off your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Sharing an inspired card using the sister set Half Pint Heroines, I love Michele Hetland's paper-pieced masterpiece:


I am in awe of Michele's attention to detail on this one - she's cut everything from patterned paper and then pieced it back together.  The result is just stunning! I love the fabulous patterns on the balloon, and the way she's colored our heroine.  I just love the different customizable girls and dudes in these sets - really, what kid doesn't love having an image that resembles them?

And rounding us out for today is the always elegant Anne-Elise, who has another amazing creation to share!


Look at that three-dimensional blossom! It is amazing! Topped with one of her classic heat-embossed vellum butterflies, Anne-Elise has created a truly unique and creative card.  Not to mention really impressive!

Would you like the opportunity to be chosen for the Big Cheese? Just upload a project to your Waltzingmouse Gallery. Then add a direct, clickable URL link of your newly uploaded Gallery entry here in the WMS Forum, a new thread starts every Monday! You can visit us on the forum if you have any questions.

Have a great day!
Anya

1 comment:

  1. Ack how exciting to see my little card mentioned here! Thanks Anya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!