Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Big Cheese of the Week

Hi there!  Welcome to this week's Big Cheese post.  I am happy to share the amazing inspiration uploaded by all of you this past week.  Let's get started, shall we?

We have a new player this week taking home the Big Cheese prize.  Check out this beautiful birthday card from Maggie Haas:


There are so many fantastic things about this card! It seems like every time I look at it, I spot another little detail that I missed.  I love the way that Maggie framed the sentiment in the die cut, and how she pulled her colors from her patterned paper.  A super fun birthday card!

Congratulations, Maggie! Your project will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Please send me an email and I will provide you with a discount code for $10 off your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

This card from Sharron Gregory was way too cute to pass up:


 I'm really digging Sharron's take on WMSC94 with the layered, consecutively smaller vertical strips.  The different patterns and texture really make it fun, too.  And I must share what Sharron said about this card - she suggested Gracie and Cicely in Paris! Claire, are you hearing this? We need to see more of these girls!

And finishing us off for today, a pink pinwheel from Anne-Elise:


Didn't she choose the perfect patterns for her pink pinwheel? I also see some embossed vellum peeking out from under the twine, one of Anne-Elise's signature elements!  The design of the fun impressed background plays off of the pinwheel, too, and helps bring it all together. Super!

Thanks for another great week of projects, ladies! Inspiring as always!

Would you like the opportunity to be chosen for the Big Cheese? Just upload a project to your Waltzingmouse Gallery. Then add the direct link of your newly uploaded Gallery entry here in the WMS Forum, a new thread starts every Monday! You can visit us on the forum if you have any questions.

Have a great day!
Anya

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet comments about my card! I loved finding something fun that goes so well with French Country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!