Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Big Cheese of the Week

Good morning! I'm sorry I'm late today - no good excuse, just behind on things. I hope I didn't keep you waiting.

This week's Big Cheese winner is Genevieve Pinkerton!

Genevieve created this elegant wedding card using Eat Cake. She included the perfect amount of sparkle (love all the rhinestones on the cake!) and paired it with some beautiful damask patterned paper. Sophisticated all around, and so perfect for a wedding!

Congratulations, Genevieve! Your project will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Please send me an email and I will provide you with a discount code for $10 off your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Here is another beauty for you. Don't you love this card from Anne-Elise?

The butterfly from Nordic Spring just looks amazing embossed on vellum. It is so soft, delicate and springy!

The last card I want to share today is from Charmaine Stack.

I love the aged background Charmaine created. The blue ornament is so bright and bold and really creates a unique holiday card. Just lovely!

Thanks for another great week of projects, ladies! Inspiring as always!

Would you like the opportunity to be chosen for the Big Cheese? Just upload a project to your Waltzingmouse Gallery. Then add the direct link to your newly uploaded projects here in the WMS Forum, a new thread starts every Monday! You can visit us on the forum if you have any questions.

Have a great day!
Anya

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards ladies.
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are all really beautiful -congrats to all those talented ladies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Genevieve and thanks for the shout out, Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't tell you how stoked I am being chosen for this week's 'Big Cheese'
    Thanks so much :)_

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!