Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

The Big Cheese of the Week


Good morning! I am here once again to bring you this week's Big Cheese winner. I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating: you ladies continue to do an outstanding job. Week after week we have numerous new uploads to the Waltzingmouse Stamps Gallery, just loading it with inspiration. I also want to recognize all of our new participants!

This week's winner has shared a beautiful holiday card. Check out this design from Laurie Jones:

I love the layout of this card and the sweet combination of pink and white. The extra touches Laurie added, including the embossed background, the cute little tag, and the glittered candy canes from Sewing Box - Christmas all come together to really make this a stand-out.

Laurie, your card will be added to the Big Cheese highlight album in the WMS Gallery. Please send me an email and I will provide you with a discount code for $10 off (the price of a small set!!) your next Waltzingmouse Stamps purchase.

Next up is a fantastic idea for holiday packaging, shared by Cammie Murphree.

Cute little burlap sacks are jazzed up for gifts using Seasonal Remedies. The jingle bells on the drawstrings are the perfect finishing touch! Handmade soap, or a pretty little votive candle would be perfect in these. They look easy peasy, too, which is always a plus around this busy time of year!

We all love to see unique and creative ways to use our stamps. Jen Treadway shares a great idea for a holiday card using Teeny Trees.

A reindeer! I just love this little guy! What a super creative idea, and a great card composition. His little red rhinestone nose is just the icing on the cake.

Thank you again for another outstanding week of this program. Your contributions are so appreciated!

Would you like the opportunity to be chosen for the Big Cheese? Add your direct links (please!) for your newly uploaded projects here in the WMS Forum, a new thread starts every Monday!

Have a wonderful Holiday!
Anya

2 comments:

  1. Well, knock me over with a feather. You just made my day!! This comes as a complete surprise because there were SO MANY gorgeous projects this week, given the Blog Waltz and all. Thank you so much for the honor! And congrats to the other ladies - I just love those little rustic bags and the reindeer is too cute.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!