Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

...St Pat's freebie!



I have a freebie for you!!

Our monthly waltz this month features a St Patrick's day theme and for those of you who don't have anything suitable to 'wear' for our waltz, we have this freebie!

It's a label design - and it will fit with a Spellbinders labels 5 die template - or at least it should if you print it out at 100% size....best to check that before you colour it in etc...

You can get it from the store Right Here in our freebies section!

Also - we are still offering our shamrocks for free!! see here.

Our waltz is on the 17th - hurry, only a few days left to get ready - If you haven't participated before, click on the logo to read more.


Hope it tickles!

10 comments:

  1. what a great freebie and I am looking forward to the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEEE Claire! LOVE the digi image that you designed :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Claire...... off to check this out and sign up for 17th!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely freebie, Claire! You're a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the freebie Claire - such a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really looking forward to the waltz. Just a bit of friendly banter from me today with Ireland and SA facing each other in the Cricket World Cup. I was so thrilled when Ireland beat England but today I am all behind SA. Good Luck to the cricketers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the freebies: I'm going to try both!
    Also, I just saw the Spellbinders bit on HSN, and weren't there TWO of your stamps used on their displays?!! They looked great: Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Freebie Claire!! It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!